2014 Taste NY Harvest Fest
Saturday, November 1st
1st Session: 11:00am–3:00pm ♦ 2nd Session: 4:00–8:00pm
Admission: $15 in advance and $20 at the door (valid for one session)
Last year, thousands of visitors were treated to an abundance of mouthwatering samples in a celebration of New York specialty food, wine and beer.
This year, we’re looking forward to more of the same – and then some. Growers and producers from across the state will offer the public the opportunity to taste and purchase award-winning wines and beers as well as various food samples from all across the state, all for a low price. From crisp tasty produce to fine wines, quality meats, baked goods, maple and honey products, salsas, marinades, baked goods and more, it’s all here.
So whether you were a part of it in 2013 and coming back for more, or you’re a first-timer looking to Indulge Your Taste Buds, we look forward to seeing you at the 2014 Taste NY Harvest Fest!
Venue: Horticulture Building
Show Hours: 1st session 11:00am-3:00pm • 2nd session 4:00-8:00pm
Admission: $15.00 in advance and $20.00 at the door (valid for one session)
How to get Advance Sale Tickets:
- In Person: Available at the State Fair Administration Building, 581 State Fair Blvd., Syracuse, weekdays 9am-4pm by Thursday, October 30th.
- By Phone: Call 315.487.7711 weekdays 9am-4pm by Thursday, October 30th.
- By Fax: Fax ticket order form to the Fair at 315.487.9260 by Thursday, October 30th.
• ALL Phone and Fax orders can be picked up at will call during the event.
• You must choose your session at time of purchase. Session times can not be changed once tickets are purchased.