Concessions & Exhibits
All interested Concessions & Exhibitors for the 2015 New York State Fair:
- Please download the 2015 New York State Fair Application for Space Packet
All instructions are included in the application packet. Once completed, the application must be submitted to the New York State Fair Concessions & Exhibits Office by mail at 581 State Fair Blvd., Syracuse, NY 13209 or by email – applications can not be submitted via fax.
Please review the application and all instructions carefully. If you have any questions regarding the application, please contact the New York State Fair Concessions & Exhibits Office by email at email@example.com.
Important information for all 2015 State Fair Concessionaires & Exhibitors:
- Supplement A – Product List Form
- Supplement B – Insurance Regulations and Samples Packet
- Supplement C – Labor Regulations and Standards
State Fair Seeks Vegan/Vegetarian Vendor for Open Indoor Restaurant Space
A 20’ x 20’ permanent restaurant space has opened up in the International Building, and the State Fair is soliciting applications from vendors interested in operating a Vegan/Vegetarian restaurant during the 2015 New York State Fair. Deadline is Friday, May 1, 2015.
- Get details and requirements here
- Fill out the standard Vendor Application for Space
- See a list of other International Building vendors and their menus
- See a map of the International Building, and where this open space is located
- Pictures of space after prior vendor’s departure: Photo 1 | Photo 2 | Photo 3 | Photo 4 | Photo 5
Concessionaire & Exhibitor Decorating Services
Able Smith Tent & Party Rental
5683 West Route 31 • Cicero, New York 13039
Web site: ablesmithtent.com
Fairtime Ice Services
- 2015 State Fair Ice Order Form – Coming Soon!
Internet & Wi-Fi Information
There are three internet and phone service providers that vendors, exhibitors and patrons can contact to provide wired/wireless internet and/or Wi-Fi services and phone services.
- New Visions Communications – Call 315.472.6300 or click here
Please contact a minimum of 7 business days prior to the event to allow for processing of your request.